Stella Fast Facts
- Established in 2018 with trilingual operations in English, Macedonian, and Albanian
- Team of 10 based in Skopje, Amsterdam, London, and Budapest
- 100 Mentors in Women’s Mentorship Network
- 79 Mentees
- 16 Town Hall Discussions across North Macedonia
- 10 Collaborative -local, national and global- Partnerships
- 5 Projects advancing gender equality in urban and rural areas
WHAT WE DO
Women’s Mentorship Network: one-on-one guidance and advice. Global outreach started in New York supported by the Fulbright Association, expanded in Europe and the Middle East.
Town Hall Discussion: safe space events with women speakers of different ages, ethnicity, religious, and professional backgrounds addressing systemic barriers and breaking stereotypes.
Entrepreneurial Workshops: focused on rural areas to help girls and women set up or further develop their own businesses with successful female entrepreneurs, possible donors, and government representatives.
Policy Impact: evidence-based advocacy offering policy papers, reports, recommendations and media communication based on research of original data gathered via questionnaires, in-depth interviews, focus groups, discourse analysis, case studies, and statistical analyses.